Effective Date: August 1, 2014
Last Updated Date: August 25, 2016
E-SIGN CONSENT TO USE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES
If you register to use the services (“Services”) provided by Exactuals, Inc. (“we”, “us” and “our”), as either a payor or payee, we ask that you (“you” or “your”) consent to receiving electronically communications, notices, agreements, documents and other information (collectively, “Communications”) relating to those Services. Your agreement to this E-sign Consent to Use Electronic Records and Signatures (“Consent”) confirms your ability and consent to receive Communications electronically, rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with you. If you choose not to agree to this Consent or you withdraw your consent, you may be restricted from using the Services.
1. Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures.
We may always, in our sole discretion, provide you with any Communication in writing, even if you have chosen to receive it electronically.
2. Your Option to Receive Paper Copies.
If we provide Communications to you, and you want a copy in paper form, you may contact us at email@example.com or 1100 Glendon Ave, 17th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024.and request a paper version. You may be subject to a fee for your request unless prohibited by applicable law. Please refer to the applicable agreement for the fee that may apply.
3. Products and Services Covered.
Your consent covers all online products and Services that we offer. Your consent covers all of your transactions relating to each product or Service that you agree to obtain or access electronically through the Services or the Exactuals website, and remains in effect until you withdraw your consent.
4. You May Withdraw Your consent at any Time.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and at no cost to you. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of your access to the Services. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1100 Glendon Ave, 17th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90024.
5. Your Email or Electronic Address.
You must keep your email or electronic address and other contact information current with us. You must promptly notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. You may change the email address on record for you by accessing your profile either through the Services or through the Payor, as allowed by the Payor. You are also responsible for making sure that Communications are not blocked by your spam filter. We are not responsible for any failure of any Communication to be delivered to or received by you, including any failure of any payment to be processed due to your failure to provide a valid, updated email address or other electronic address, any spam or other filter, or any “bounceback” email communication.
6. System Requirements.
To use the Services, you must have the following hardware and software:
• the following Internet browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, and Google Android Browser.
• a connection to the Internet,
• a Current Version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader), and
• a computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form. You must also have an active email address. You should check these system requirements for updates on supported software.
7. Changes to hardware or software requirements.
If a change in hardware or software is needed in order for you to access or retain Communications, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain your Communications we may give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use the Services after receiving notice is reaffirmation of your consent.