What is the opportunity?
With the goal of providing superior service, delivers technical support via multiple channels including on-site end-user support for hardware, enterprise software and connectivity issues. Helps resolves escalated incidents requiring analysis and evaluation by consulting with end user and/or completing more complicated tasks.
What will you do?
· Assists with installs, configures, troubleshoots, and resolves problems on a variety of hardware and software via telephone/remote control access and occasional on-site support.
· Ordering hardware and tracking hardware status. Communicates technical information to a non-technical audience.
· Complete additional application requests.
· Effectively communicates to clients, peers, and management any system issues that affect the quality or reliability of supported systems.
· Documents product problems and their resolutions in a knowledge database for future reference.
· Conducts hardware troubleshooting and initiates warranty processes as required.
· May participate in testing new product releases and\or enhancements.
· May participate in projects requiring cross functional coordination.
1-3 Years experience in helpdesk/service desk role COMPETENCIES • Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message. • Managing Work: Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. • Applied Learning: Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner. • Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive. • Detail orientated : Must execute critical steps in processes correctly each time • Creating new processes to provide solutions
2 year college minimum